The stainless steel flush grid belt features a single layer structure, which contributes to its lightweight quality, and the belt is driven by roller chain sprocket. The size of the stainless steel flush grid belt’s perforation is large, making the belt perfect for cooling, frying, baking, drying, heating, coating and wrapping lightweight products. The flat top flex wire conveyor belt can be used in a temperature range from -55℃ to 300℃.
- The flat top flex wire conveyor belt is made from highly elastic flexible stainless steel wire.
- The belt features a single loop edge and double loop edge, which can be used for straight conveyor systems and curved conveyor systems.
- The size of perforation can be adjusted according to various product needs.
- Cooling Belt;
- Frying Metal Belt;
- Freezer Belt;
- Bakery Belt;
- Coating Belt;
- Metal Conveyor Belt.
| Material || 304 stainless steels, 316 stainless steels |
| Rod pitch(mm) || 4.3-22 |
| Wire diameter(mm) || 1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8, 2, 2.3, 3 |
| Belt width (mm) || 200-3600 |
Note: above are common specifications, other specifications can be customized according to customer requirements.
- The flat top flex wire conveyor belt is made from food grade stainless steel, which is safe and durable;
- The wire mesh of the belt is smooth which can bear light loads and medium loads;
- The flat top flex wire conveyor belt can be used in a temperature range from -55℃ to 300℃
- The dismantling and maintenance of flat top flex wire conveyor belts is convenient and timesaving;
- The conveyor belts are driven by roller chain sprocket to ensure the stable operation
- The conveyor belts have good ventilation and the belts are easy and convenient to clean